Printing your own design
(or invitation design printing from a template bought online)
In today’s world, we have access to a huge range of designs from all around the globe, that we can buy online and download straight to our computers or mobile devices. There are also those of you who have been able to create and design your own invitations.
In both these instances, you may then want the digital images to become physical, printed invitations that you can send out to your guests, in the traditional fashion! We specialise in invitation design printing.
Scroll down to get in touch with us for advice on your design or to get a quote.
Depending on the complexity of your requirements, we can:
- print direct from your PDF onto our stock, single or double-sided
- help you adjust the size, fonts or text of a pre-bought template
- create an invitation and/or other cards with graphics you provide
- trim pieces to the correct size
- provide matching envelopes (standard Australian sizes!)
- print your guests’ names and addresses on the envelopes
We have recommended cardstocks that we print on:
– 300gsm textured or 270gsm matte eggshell, both available in white or ivory (off-white)
– White is crisp and luxurious, ivory is perfect for a vintage or rustic invitation!
– Pair with a matching envelope or choose a contrasting colour or an “earthen” recycled style
If you send us an image of the design, the size(s) required and the number of pieces you need, we can tell you if it’s something we can help you with, and give you a quote. We might be able to print “as is” or perhaps you’ll need us to make some tweaks for you – but if we can make it work, we will!
Some designs have additional elements we can’t provide in-house. However, we have contacts for specialist services that we can help organise for you, such as:
- Letterpress printing
- Hot foil stamping
- White printing on dark card
- Custom embossing
Our motto is “Simple, Classic, Elegant” and we are committed to delivering stationery that reflects these qualities.
For straightforward printing of text and/or graphics, we can generally produce an order within a week, occasionally even more quickly, depending on our production schedule. MINIMUM 10, direct from your print-ready pdf.
To request more information, advice or a quote, please enter your contact details and a short message below.