From traditional classic elegance to stylish and modern, and with hundreds of fonts and graphics to choose from… Fine Invitations can provide you with many different options for your wedding invitations.
Every invitation is customised to suit your individual taste. See below for descriptions of the styles we offer, or browse our Galleries for photos of our work and design ideas. If you’re in Sydney, make an appointment and come see us!
We work with you one-on-one during the design process and with almost all printing done in-house, we can turn orders around even within short timeframes.
The design fee, initial proof plus up to 2 more rounds of edits AND a printed sample of your invitation are built into our prices, so you know you won’t have any surprise additional fees if you need to make a few tweaks!
And yes! We can:
- personalise your invitations by printing your guests’ names on them – for a single flat fee of $10
- print their names/addresses directly on the envelopes
- put extra information about your wedding on separate matching cards
- OR on the back of your invitations!
Invitation wording options (click to download Word doc) – You can use this template if you need help with wording – it depends on who is issuing the invitation and how formal or informal the occasion is going to be.
Note: Many more useful documents are available on our Downloads page.
Classic Collection (Bordered cards)
Our exclusive range, the Classic Collection, features the simple, understated elegance of a quality white, ivory or cream textured card with an embossed or foiled border around the edge to frame the announcement of your special occasion, with luxuriously thick textured envelopes to match.
Sizes: A5 (148 x 210mm), 15cm square – flat or folded, DL (99 x 210mm).
As the name suggests, these beautiful invitations are classically stylish. They’re perfect for weddings and other special occasions where the emphasis is on elegant presentation. Check out the Classic Invitations gallery!
The average price for these beautiful textured invitations with borders is around $3.80 for a flat card, $4.80 for a folded card, depending on quantity.
- All Classic bordered invitations and matching cards are made from quality textured 300gsm card in white, off-white (ivory) and cream.
- The embossed borders form a raised frame around the edge of the card.
- Alternatively, the border is available in silver foil on white, gold foil on white or gold foil on cream.
- Square cards can be flat or folded.
- Text can be printed in any flat colour(s), front and back.
- Anything you might need later, for the ceremony or the reception, is available in the same beautiful Classic style, all with borders, so you know it will all match!
For those who want a little extra glitz… click through to our Foiled Invitations page for more information on this specialist process. We are now offering custom foil stamping and custom digital foiling as well as our Classic invitations with pre-foiled borders.
Stay tuned for our gallery of foiled invitations coming soon…
Invitations with graphics
We have an extensive collection of graphics to suit all tastes: scrolls, flourishes, headers, ornamental dividers, icons, flowers, watercolour splashes, glitter effects, full colour backgrounds…. the list grows each year!
We can print “full bleed” images (the ones which go right up to the edge of the card) as well as most coloured backgrounds in-house. If you have bought a design template online, we can often help to produce the real thing.
The cost of these varies a lot depending on the type of graphic, but is usually around $3.50-$4.00 per invitation, including blank envelope. 2-sided printing is more.
Printing information on the back
We can centre each section under a heading or use little icons – and regardless of the amount of text, this will work out cheaper than having a separate information card. On average we charge around 90c.
Just be careful not to put too much info into a small space. You don’t want it to be too cramped because it will be overwhelming for your guests, as well as being difficult to read.