Thank You Cards
The last stationery item you’ll need will be Thank You cards, when the wedding is over and the dust has settled! At this point, you simply want to send out a note of thanks to your guests, either for attending or for their wishes and gifts.
- The cards are usually blank and are hand-written; the personal touch is very much appreciated.
- However, if you wish to have a generic message printed on the cards, we can do this for you. SEE WEDDING THANK YOU CARD WORDING SUGGESTIONS BELOW
- Try to send your Thank You cards out within 2-3 months after the wedding – later is acceptable but don’t wait too long.
Choose your style:
We have 3 main styles to choose from below. Optional extras include:
- Generic message printed inside: $0.40
- Address printing on envelopes: $15 setup plus 40c per print (Addresses to be provided on our spreadsheet)
Option 1: Classic flat card/envelope set
THANK YOU CARD WORDING SUGGESTIONS
- Thank you so much for sharing our wedding day with us and for your thoughtful gift. We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did.
- Thank you for being a part of the most amazing day of our lives and for helping to make it so memorable. It means the world to us that you were there and we hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.
- Thanks so much for coming to celebrate our wedding day. It was wonderful to be able to share such a special occasion with you! Thanks also for your generous contribution to our wishing well.
- Thank you for being there to share in the joy of our wedding day. We were honoured to celebrate such a special occasion with our dear family and friends.
- Thank you for sharing our wedding day with us and making it so special. Your generous gift is very much appreciated.
- Sorry you weren’t able to make it on our wedding day – you were missed! We really appreciate your kind wishes and your thoughtful gift. Thank you so much!